Erectile Dysfunction Cause
Higher Waist Size Causes Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction, also known as ED, is a condition that often goes untreated for different reasons. The embarrassment of not functioning like before makes it hard for most men to speak with a professional about ED. Erectile dysfunction cause may also be a symptom of an underlying health condition and its occurrence needs further evaluation.
Erectile Dysfunction Cause – Definition
This condition is defined as the inability to sustain or maintain an erection for sufficient sexual intercourse. Although erectile dysfunction cause may strike at any age, it typically happens to men that are 40 and over. Although a man may feel alone in this issue, there are 18-30 million men that have fallen victim to erectile dysfunction cause. These men are not able to perform sexually for 75% of the time when they attempt to have sexual intercourse. The following scenarios occur:
- Erections that prove to be too soft to have sexual intercourse.
- Erections that last a short time.
- Inability to have an erection.
A man can have ED due to low libido or a problem with ejaculation. However, most men that suffer from ED have another issue at hand. In men under the age of 40 ED may be due to anxiety or another mental disorder.
- Waist Size (high BMI)
- Psychological issues
- Avid cyclists
Waist Size and Erectile Dysfunction Cause:
Studies show that the size of the waist does directly affect the penis. Having a waist size of 40 and over has been associated with erectile dysfunction cause. In order to rid yourself of this condition, it is suggested to diet in a healthy manner to lower the measurement of your waist. Here are a few tips on how to lower your size in a healthy manner:
- Drink the recommended amount of water daily.
- Eat healthy: fruits, vegetables, and other healthy food products.
- Cut back on sugar and other junk foods that will promote weight gain.
- Sleep the recommended amount nightly. It can directly affect weight gain.
- Try to relax. Stress produces chemicals that cause weight gain and unhealthy eating habits.
- Exercise on a regular basis. Depending on your health condition and weight, you will need to speak with your physician to come up with a healthy exercise plan.
Other Treatments For Erectile Dysfunction Cause:
Weight loss does take time and will not happen overnight. There are treatments available during the dieting phase of ridding yourself of ED that can be discussed with your physician. Oral medicine, injections, and vacuum devices like pumps can be used to provide the means for an erection.
- Oral Medicine: Viagra is probably the most well known ED medication. Typically, the pill will be taken 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Other options are Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, etc. Your doctor will guide you to choose the right medication that is best for your body.
- Injections: Injections are usually used if oral medication is not sufficient for achieving strong erections. There are some men that respond better to an injection given in the penis. Using single or combination medications, injections are directly applied to the erectile bodies of the penis and provide almost immediate and strong erections.
- Vacuum Devices: Vacuum devices, also known as penis pumps, are an alternative to oral medication and injections. The pump is used to create a vacuum around the man’s penis. It will cause the penis to fill with blood and will lead to an erection.
In some more advanced erectile dysfunction cause cases where dieting and weight loss along with oral or injectable medications do not provide the desire results, penile prostheses remain the last resort of solution.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]