Signs Erectile Dysfunction
Sometimes called impotence, ED is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse, this could be one of the signs of erectile dysfunction. The disorder can occur at any age, but is more common in men over age 75, according to the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). If you think you might have a sign of erectile dysfunction, you probably do. When more than 1,000 men were asked if they had erectile dysfunction (ED), nine out of 10 of who claimed they were “unsure” had some level of it, found a study published in BMC Urology. Men have a lot of fears about erectile dysfunction. Fight those fears with facts. Stop worrying and start learning about why men sometimes don’t get erections and get to know the signs of erectile dysfunction.
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection.
- Inability to maintain an erection.
- Total inability to achieve an erection.
Although it’s normal to experience and see signs of erectile dysfunction occasionally, but see your doctor if it lasts longer than 2 months or is recurring.
Always keep track if Signs of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Transient or Once in a While:
- The problem is not likely to be serious; all men experience problems with erections at some time in their lives.
- Gradually and Persistently:
- There is probably a physical cause; this is generally the case with chronic impotence.
- You still have early-morning erections and are able to have an erection while masturbating, the problem is likely to be psychological.
Anyways, there is no need to worry as there are a lot of solutions available like oral medications, psychological treatments, pumps or Implant for ED. Keep in mind that your doctor would be the person who can help you to choose the best solution to deal with your problem if you saw the sings of erectile dysfunction.