Suffering From Low Sex Drive
- Are you tired almost all of the time?
- When you think about sex, do you feel angry, anxious, or guilty?
- Have you recently (in the past year) experienced a stressful life event, such as a change of job, financial troubles, a move, a new baby, or loss of a loved one?
- Do you have a quiet, comfortable place where you can have sex undisturbed?
- Are you and your sexual partner having serious difficulty with your relationship?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions, these factors could be influencing your sex drive. Some issues can be resolved by talking the situation over with your partner, while others may require more specialized treatments.