Prevent Premature Ejaculation With These Simple Tips
Are you suffering from early ejaculation before or shortly after penetration during sexual activity? If yes, then you are likely to be suffering from a condition called premature ejaculation. No worries, you can prevent premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation happens to over 75% of men at one time or another. Following some exercises you can prevent premature ejaculation. It is partly a biological response, because your body wants to deposit its sperm quickly for fertilization purposes. However, ejaculation is absolutely something you can master and take control of with a little practice. These tips will help immensely when done regularly.
Hints for Prevent Premature Ejaculation
- Kegels work for men too! These exercises tighten the pubococcygeal (PC) muscles of the pelvic floor. The stronger these muscles are, the more control you will have of your ejaculation. You can find them by stopping your flow of urine and then starting and stopping it repeatedly. You can practice your Kegels anywhere-at work, in the car, or on the train. Tighten the muscles, hold for a count of 10, then release. Do 10 reps at a time. Following this exercise you can take control and prevent premature ejaculation.
- Take your time when masturbating, as long as 15-25 minutes, use a stopwatch or clock to monitor yourself. Don’t let yourself ejaculate until the time is up!
- Take your time during sex and don’t start out thrusting too hard or deep. Small, shallow, and slow movements are the best. Don’t go farther than two inches into the vagina at first. You’ll increase her pleasure and lengthen the amount of time you are having sex and you are practicing to prevent premature ejaculation at the same time.
- Squeeze right below the head of your penis during sex or put pressure with your thumb and forefinger on the underside of your penis. This will delay your ejaculatory response which is helpful to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!! Sex isn’t just about penetration…prolong the pleasure by extending your foreplay. This can last as long as you can endure it!
- Have sex multiple times, many women enjoy a second and third or even fourth round, so if you ejaculate too quickly, take a break and then start again and by practice you can hold longer and prevent premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing and meditation can help you take your mind off of your ejaculation for the moment and regain your focus.
- Talk to your partner when you are about to ejaculate and tell her you need to take a break if it feels too soon. She will appreciate it and it will prolong your sexual experience together. Talking it through can be a big turn on for both partners! So it not only helps your relationship but also help you to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Read books about different sexual positions, changing things up can be fun and give you more time to work back into your pleasure zones. Don’t rush anything! Study, Practice and you will master how to prevent premature ejaculation.