Medical Reviews on Penile Enlargement
A recent study published in Sexual Medicine Reviews reveals the problems associated with the following penile enhancement procedures.
- Suspensory ligament incision: This treatment severs the ligament that runs along the top of the penis.
- Fat injection: Fat is taken from your own body and injected into the penis.
- Tissue grafting: Tissues, such as skin and fat, are taken from a donor site either on your lower back or along the buttocks crease and it is grafted on to the penis.
- Flap: a flap of skin and tissue is used to enhance penile circumference.
- Penile disassembly: The cap of the penis is separated from the corpora cavernosa and rib cartilage is placed between the two to extend the length of the penis.
The hidden cost of dermal fat grafting for male enhancement
Dermal fat grafting is prone to many risks and has no guarantee of lasting results. Surgeons found that the body will absorb anywhere from 70 to 80% of the grafted fat and up to 20% of the skin. After a few years, the results of the surgery are often insignificant. There is also the unnecessary risk associated with dermal fat grafting for penile enhancement such as infection and asymmetrical results or issues related to the growth of fibrotic tissue. Due to high complications related to this method, Dr. Elist is not in favor of this option for male enhancement.
Why other methods are ineffective
Other methods of penis enhancement, both surgical or non-surgical, have their drawbacks. This is either due to disappointment with results, inefficacy, or complications that arise post-surgery. Surgery that involves fat transfer or grafts will often result in absorption of much of the fat grafted. Other surgeries that are quite invasive pose the risk of complications that could affect future sexual function or cause significant health risks that may necessitate the reversal of the procedure.
The benefits of the Penuma implant
The Penuma implant is a medical grade silicone implant that increases both width and length without many of the risks associated with other treatments. The benefits include the following:
- The implant itself is simple to place and has a high rate of satisfaction for patients.
- It is a completely reversible procedure.
- The risk of complications arising are minimal
- It enhances girth and length without effecting sensation.
- Boosts confidence and masculinity.
Schedule a consultation today or call our office to speak to one of our consultants who will be happy to help you with any questions you have regarding the Penuma implant.
Best Penile Implant Procedure
The Penuma implant has been on the market for over 15 years and has shown incredible success as an option for male enhancement. Patients and their partners alike have attested to high satisfaction rates with the Penuma implant as well as low rates of complications in patients. These rates are based on a 5-year review of the product over a wide patient base. Dr. Elist is one of the premier urologists performing this procedure today and is an advocate for its safety and effectiveness.
Penis Enlargement Before & After Photos: