Testicular Enlargement (Testicular Enhancement) Surgery
Due to congenital malformations or later pathological shrinkage (e.g. due to external testosterone injections) the testicles can remain in or sometimes assume a size which is too small and disproportional in relation to an existing penis size, testicular enlargement can solve this problem for most patients.
Dr. Elist has developed and patented a soft silicone testicular implant that can be implanted into the scrotum to achieve testicular enlargement, on the existing testicle, in order to enhance their size and aesthetics. This implant was created with the same medical-grade silicone material used in artificial testicles (which are implanted in men who have lost a testicle from disease or injury).
The ELIST Testicular Implant is crescent-shaped; the concave portion fits perfectly against the testicle and is securely attached to the “Tunica Vaginalis” (a thin protective membrane surrounding the testicle). It is available in three (3) different sizes (L, XL, XXL) allowing the patient to customize the size- the ELIST Implant is designed to at least double the size of any existing testicular size to reach the testicular enlargement goal.
The testicular implant surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and takes less than an hour and is generally very well tolerated by our patients.
Benefits of Dr. Elist’s Testicular Enhancement Surgery
- Hospitalization: Outpatient basis
- Anesthesia: General or sedation anesthesia
- Length of procedure: 45 – 60 minutes
- Length of stay: Home/hotel the same day, in office follow up the next day
- Discomfort: Varies; mild to moderate; controlled with prescription pain medications
- Anticipate: Swelling for the first 2 weeks; possible bruising, possible pain
- Final results: Immediate increase in testicular size after surgery
- Duration of results: Permanent
- Side Effects and Complications: The ELIST Testicular Enlargement Surgery is in general not associated with any serious side effects. Possible Side Effects and Complications may include:
- Inflammation and Swelling
- Infection (a very uncommon side effect)