The Elist Implant, Penis Enlargement Procedure (Penis Enlargement Surgery)
One of the main advantages of the ELIST Penis Enlargement Surgery is its ability to simultaneously increase both penile length and girth, providing a proportionate and aesthetically improved size enhancement. Dr. Elist’s implant (used in Penis Enlargement Surgery) is contoured to the individual size of each patient, providing a simultaneous increase in penile length and girth of, on average, 1.5-2.5 inches. Individual results may vary.
The Elist Penis Enlargement Surgery provides a permanent and progressive solution for men who desire an increased penis size. After a small incision in the supra-pubic area, the ELIST Implant is inserted underneath the skin and is permanently fixed underneath the glans. Patients observe increased flaccid length and girth, as well as increased erect penis girth, immediately after Penis Enlargement Surgery. Final erect penis length can be observed 6-8 months after Penis Enlargement Surgery, once the skin stretching has allowed the penis to further move out of the pubic area.
Feel Free to Contact Dr. Elist For More Information
Need more information? Need to know if you are eligible for penile enlargement surgery or not?
Need to consult with Dr. Elist? Or simply need to know how much it costs?
Just fill the form below and we will reach out to you in 24 hours!
Dr. Elist’s Penis Enlargement Surgery
Penis Enlargement Process
Penis Enlargement Surgery
- Hospitalization: Outpatient basis
- Anesthesia: General or sedation anesthesia
- Length of procedure: 45- 60 minutes
- Length of stay: Home/hotel the same day, in office follow up the next 2-3 days
- Discomfort: Varies; mild to moderate; controlled with prescription pain medications
- Anticipate: Swelling for the first 2 weeks; possible bruising possible pain with erections for the first 2 weeks (controlled with medication)
- Final results: Immediate increase in flaccid length and girth, as well as erect girth; 6-8 months after surgery in erect length. Individual results may vary.
- Duration of results: Permanent
- Side Effects and Complications: The ELIST Penis Enlargement Surgery is usually not associated with any serious side effects. Possible complications have been well studied and their risk minimized. If complications occur, they are mostly due to patient noncompliance. Possible side effects and complications may include:
- Inflammation and Swelling
- Mild to Moderate Erection Pain (first 2-3 weeks)
- Temporary Loss of Sensation (improves over recovery period)
- Temporary Penile Retraction (improves over recovery period)
- Infection (current risk: <1%)
- Possible Need for Removal and Later Reinsertion