Benefits of Dr. Elist’s Penile Enlargement (Penile Enlargement Implant):
- Subcutaneous Soft Silicone Implant (Penile Enlargement Implant / ELIST Implant)
- US Patented (2002)
- 510(K) Cleared by FDA (2004) for the treatment of soft tissue deformities
- Permanent Results by Penile Enlargement Implant
- Over 95% Success Rate by Elist Implant (Penile Enlargement Implant)
What is Penis Enhancement Surgery (Penile Enlargement Implant Insertion)?
Penile/Penis Enhancement or Enlargement Surgery (Penile Enlargement Implant) is the most promising method to increase the penile size and aesthetics with progressive and permanent results (using penis enlargement implant). The most important factors while considering a penile enhancement surgery is the credibility of your doctor and the safety and permanency of the procedure.
Dr. Elist is a board certified urologist and surgeon who has developed a permanent solution to increase the penile size; both the length and the girth/width utilizing Penile Enlargement Implant (ELIST Implant).
Dr. Elist’s Penile Enlargement Implant Procedure Video
3 Reasons to choose Dr. Elist to perform your penile enhancement surgery:
- Board Certified Urologist and Surgeon with over 36 years of experience
- Specialized in Male Sexual Enhancement, Male Sexual Health, and Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Researcher, Developer, Inventor and Patent Owner of the Penile Enlargement Implant
7 Reasons why you should choose Dr. Elist’s penile enhancement procedures (ELIST Implant, Penile Enlargement Implant):
- Methods Based on Decades of Research and Development
- US Patented
- 510(K) Cleared by FDA for the treatment of soft tissue deformities
- Permanent and Safe
- Simultaneous Increase in Penis Length and Girth/Width
- Progressive Growth and Further Improvement Possible
- Dr Elist is the Inventor and Patent Owner of the Penile Implant
Requirement for Being an ELIST Implant (Penile Enlargement Implant) Candidate:
- Be over 21 years of age
- Be circumcised (Dr. Elist offers circumcision surgery for candidates interested in penile enlargement)
- Not be suffering from any serious health conditions (e.g. severe infectious diseases, poorly controlled diabetes or high blood pressure, prolonged and continuous use of blood thinning medication, etc.)
- If you have history of penile surgery (AlloDerm, dermal grafts, PMMA/silicone injection, and fat injection), please discuss it with our male enhancement consultants
Key Facts About Penile Enlargement Surgery
- Hospitalization: Outpatient basis
- Anesthesia: General or sedation anesthesia
- Length of procedure: 45- 60 minutes
- Length of stay: Home/hotel the same day, in office follow up the next 2-3 days
- Discomfort: Varies; mild to moderate; controlled with prescription pain medications
- Anticipate: Swelling for the first 2 weeks; possible bruising; possible pain with erections for the first 2 weeks (controlled with medication)
- Final results: Immediate increase in flaccid length and girth, as well as erect girth; 3-6 months after surgery in erect length
- Duration of results: Permanent
Myths & Misconceptions About The Penis Size:
Misconception 1: The Small Penis
A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average flaccid penile length was 8.8 cm (3 1/2 inches), and average erect length was 12.8 cm (5 inches); more men are now concerned about their penis size to be “average” or above than ever before.
Patients seeking solutions for a small penis size frequently have a distorted view of what they actually have. Occasionally a perception of inadequate penile length is a manifestation of underlying feelings of inadequacy in general. In these instances, psychological counseling may prove helpful.
Misconception 2: You Can Increase Penis Size Without Surgery
The current growth in the market for “Male Enhancement Products” has caused the misconception that penis enlargement can be achieved by non-surgical means. No natural or chemical pill has the ability whatsoever to permanently enhance the penile size except for the ELIST Implant (Penile Enlargement Implant). A few “physical” techniques like vacuum devices simply cause engorgement by drawing blood into the penis. While these devices are very useful tools in the management of erectile dysfunction (ED), they do not progressively enlarge the penis. The only permanent solution to increase the penile size and achieve a progressive penis enhancement is surgery.
Feel Free to Contact Dr. Elist For More Information
Need more information? Need to know if you are eligible for penile enlargement surgery?
Need to consult with Dr. Elist? Or simply need to know how much it costs?
Just fill the form below and we will reach out to you in 24 hours!
Penile Enlargement Before & After Pictures